Keyholes are back in a big way. First seen on the runway and now just about everywhere. In our category, it has a double purpose: breathability and fashion. When you are breaking a sweat, you don’t want your clothing weighing you down and getting in the way of your workout. The Tempo Long Sleeve’s big open back keyhole is a great way to release some of the heat.
We strive to motivate runners at every level to achieve their performance goals. Today’s runners engage in a wide variety of activities designed to keep them strong, healthy, and immersed in an active way of life.
Our LIFE ON THE RUN collection is a modern interpretation of athletic apparel that combines technical innovation, with a sharp focus on style, that excites athletes to move, from the run, to the gym, to the studio, to the street, and beyond.
TECH + SPEC
- The Tempo Long Sleeve is a looser fit body that stays in place with its ribbed cuff and banded bottom hem. The open back keyhole helps to cool you down.
- But the best feature is the French terry back fabric with drirelease technology.
- PATENTED FOR PERFORMANCE - drirelease fabrics offer a patented blend of 85-90% synthetic, hydrophobic (water repelling) fibers and 10-15% natural, hydrophilic (water absorbing) fibers. The built-in combination efficiently pulls moisture and perspiration away from the skin and pushes it to the exterior of the fabric where it can evaporate quickly. That’s why clothing made with DR always feels soft and stays dry.
- PERMANENT MOISTURE WICKING - The primary obstacle of most wicking fabrics is water. Chemically treated performance fabrics typically lose their ability to wick moisture over time with each washing. Not drirelease. Our moisture-transport system is woven into the yarn and delivers consistent wicking that doesn’t wash out.
- NEUTRALIZE ODORS NATURALLY WITH FRESHGUARD - drirelease and FreshGuard work together to absorb moisture and quickly release it through the fabric and into the air, which helps in minimizing odor creation in garments. Neither an antimicrobial nor an antibacterial (both of which attack bacteria), FreshGuard is friendly to the environment.
In the wintertime, I am constantly bundled up in fleece jackets, indoors and outdoors. Ask anyone. It is like my uniform. There is something super comfy and cozy about a zip up fleece. One could even say I feel most inspired while wearing a fleece. ;) Especially when your office is cold in the summer, wool zip up jackets are still appropriate.
Our Ridge Runner Series launched in Fall 2014. It was a move for us to incorporate wool into the line. We were super excited for Ridge Runner’s debut, for the look, feel, and performance. Wool is a natural fiber that has highly technical attributes similar to what synthetics are known bests for. It provides exceptional warmth without compromising sweat wicking and breathability. Unlike synthetic fabrics, it wicks away moisture in its vapor state allowing you to feel dry quicker. It also has natural anti-microbial odor protection so your clothes don’t have any build up stink!
TECH + SPEC
- The Ridge Runner Jacket is made of our wool blend fabric, which has a striped face and quilted soft interior lining.
- The long lean fit is perfect for layering and a fun play on the direction of stripes give it a fresh look. Cuffs and hem are finished off with soft binding and internal thumb loops are hidden within the sleeves.
- For this season, we added a full zip for the ease of taking it on and off.
- Winter months are the coldest and darkest, so we made sure to provide you with 360 degrees of reflectivity: reflective tape along the front zipper, at back hips, reflective welding around the hand pockets, and reflective bungee zipper pulls.