- 635 August Street Greenville, SC 29605 / (864) 235-4800
Originally founded in 1999, Fleet Feet Greenville was purchased by current owner Sheila McCullough in 2006. As a life-long runner with 25 years of running retail experience, she was more than ready for the challenge and quickly saw success. In 2015 it became apparent that they would need to relocate to a bigger space and in March 2016, Fleet Feet Greenville moved a half mile down the road to their new location on Augusta Road; complete with a garage door at the front to open for parties and community fun! Fleet Feet Greenville remains a staple in the community and continues to be Greenville’s oldest locally-owned running store.
What makes us unique is our team of people who all strive to empower people (all people, not just runners) and improve the quality of life in the Upstate....one experience at a time!
Together, Sheila and the staff will be able to help you find the right shoes, apparel, and accessories that you’ll need to get on the road. They're well-known for their ability to help you find the best shoe for you and will take the time to examine your feet, analyze your gait, and ask all the right questions. Whether you're walking, jogging, running, or just need a comfortable shoe - they'll help you find it! If there's a certain distance you want to train for, then they can help you do that too! They can provide information for upcoming runs in any distance you're aiming for and every season they offer coached 12 and 16-week training programs of all distances to help you prepare!
TOP 3 RUNS
- The beautiful Falls Park
- Swamp Rabbit Trail for those longer runs
- The lovely neighborhoods of Cleveland Park
Post-run in Town
- Roll out! We've got demos galore for customers and training group members to test after a hard run.
- Have a beer from a local favorite like the Pour Taproom!
- Stick around and listen to one of the many clinics we have informing runners and walkers about common injuries and nutrition advice, as well as good form and strength training.
- Shadow Rep – Kara Vincent
- Sales Rep – Chuck Muller
FOLLOW THEM ON SOCIAL!
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/FleetFeetGreenville
- Instagram - @fleetfeetgreenville
By: Kara Vincent, Saucony Shadow Rep