519 N. 78th St., Omaha, NE 68114 / (402)-398-9807
Established in 1994, by brothers Mike and Jim Ewoldt, Peak Performance has helped to improve the lives and health of runners and walkers in the Omaha area for the past two decades. From its one store beginning, Peak Performance has provided the expertise necessary to assist runners/walkers with their footwear, technical apparel, running accessories, and training needs. Today, Peak Performance has expanded to four stores in the Omaha Area and seven total stores nationwide.
“Our goal is to help the everyday runner and walker achieve success in their goals.When you, the runner, succeeds, we succeed.”
They specialize in shoe fitting with the goal of matching the customer’s foot with the right shoe. Each of our staff members is trained in the Standing Gait Analysis. The Standing Gait Analysis takes a holistic approach to your bio-mechanics and is then able to match a shoe to fit our customer’s needs and wants. This way, you are better able to meet your fitness wants, desires, and goals.
Staff Kick Picks!
Staff Apparel Picks!
TOP 3 RUNS
- The Beer and Bagel Run – 4 mile-ish – ½ marathon-ish – Squatchy Challenge, Located at Quarry Oaks, 16600 Quarry Oaks Road Ashland, NE 68003
- Blarney Stone 5k, River City Star 151 Freedom Park Rd Omaha, NE 68102
- Radioactive Run 5k, River City Star 151 Freedom Park Rd Omaha, NE 68102
Post-run in Town
- Nebraska Brewing Company Tap Room and Brewery
- Omaha Tap House
- Lighthouse Pizza
- Shadow Rep – Kerry Schmittling
- Sales Rep – Jeff Haines
FOLLOW THEM ON SOCIAL!
By: Kerry Schmittling, Saucony Shadow Rep