Run Your World
Our new global call to action.
Push it. Shake it. Find it. Create it.
How you run it is up to you.
Here are instructions on how to add a Run Your World image to your mobile or desktop device:
- Scroll down to the correct category (iPhone or Android)
- Find the image you like, tap and hold, then choose to "save image"
- Find the image in your device's gallery and choose to set as wallpaper
- Click "Downloads" at the bottom left of this window (scroll to the top of this post if you don't see the downloads link)
- Find the image you like and roll over it with your mouse
- Select "HI" to view the highest resolution file available
- Right click and Save to your desired location
- In your operating system's preferences, find wallpaper or "Desktop & Screen Saver" settings and select the Run Your World image