- 1006 E. Warner Road #104, Tempe, AZ 85284
Sole Sports Running Zone was founded by owners Lance Muzslay & Karen Seymour when they opened their Tempe location in the Summer of 2007. With such a welcomed reception from the running community in its infant years, Sole Sports was able to open 2 more locations (Scottsdale & Glendale) in the coming years to better serve the Valley of the Sun. Sole Sports quickly gained recognition as Arizona’s best running store, and has received National recognition for being one of the Top 50 stores in the country since 2012. The Sole Sports staff is extremely knowledgeable with many of the staff members having backgrounds in Exercise Physiology, Human Biomechanics, Athletic Training, and Physical Therapy. They pride themselves on delivering exemplary customer service, and go above and beyond when it comes to finding the perfect shoe (Saucony of course) for your foot!
For a decade, Sole Sports has given back to its local community through volunteering, donations, fundraising, and its in-store charity group, Dig Deeper. Dig Deeper was founded by the group runners of Sole Sports and helps over 15 charities each year through its donations of time, goods, services, and money. You will find them volunteering at local races, helping maintain the local trails, serving meals to the underprivileged, and decorating christmas trees at the Phoenix Children’s Hospital with their old race medals & bibs! While shoes may be Sole Sport’s business, building up the local community is their specialty!
TOP 3 RUNS
- Tempe Town Lake- 80 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281
- South Mountain Pima Canyon- 9904 S 48th St, Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Arizona Canal / Scottsdale Greenbelt- 7001 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85253
POST-RUN IN TOWN
- NCounter- 310 S Mill Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Tempe Town Lake Run)
- Hillside Spot- 4740 E Warner Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85044 (South Mountain Run)
- OHSO Brewery Arcadia- 4900 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (Arizona Canal)
- Shadow Rep: Abigail Swift
- Sales Rep: Brent Steiner
FOLLOW THEM ON SOCIAL!
By: Abigail Swift, Saucony Shadow Rep